Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More photography stuff..

When I first started this photography class, I had just wanted to learn about the camera and learn to take decent pictures.  I had never even thought about actually doing this as a business.  But as I have been learning more and more, I have thought well.. maybe.  I have enjoyed it so much.  Tonight was the last night of my basic photography class.  I enjoyed the class very much.  I have learned more then I thought that I would.  I have gotten lots of positive feedback from my teacher and friends.  I don't intend to do anything in the near future business wise.  But I definitely want to take more classes now and learn more and more!  I need to find some classes in Clarksville, and then who knows..  I did some more practicing.  I took some pictures of some friends of mine.  Here are a few of my favorites..

1 comment:

  1. I love the last one!! Excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete





About the Howard's

My photo
Fort Campbell, Kentucky
My name is Allison Howard. I have been married to my best friend Chris for over 3 years now. And on April 1, 2008, our sweet little Kiley came along. She is our pride and joy and she is also a little crazy! We are an ARMY family. We were stationed at Fort Bragg, NC but it February 2010 we were sent to Fort Campbell, KY. Chris is currently in Afghanistan with the 101st Airborne and we miss him dearly. There is no real purpose to this blog. Just to let our friends and family keep up to date with what we are up to!

MilitarySpouseBlogs

Followers

Designed By:


Elements by Kelli Vander Veen