Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 is here.. Lots of changes!

Well, I am BACK!  It's only been a little over a year since my last post.  And boy, has a lot changed in that year!  :)  For starters, we welcomed a new, beautiful baby girl into our family on December 27, 2012.

Isn't she perfect?  As soon as I finish this post, I will post one just for her!  This post is just to catch you all up on our lives.

Another big change:  we are no longer stationed @ Fort Campbell.  Chris was accepted into the DLI (Defense Language Institute) in Monterey, California.  It is a year long course, after which he will be able to speak fluent Indonesian.  Impressive huh?  I am very proud of him and this is a really great career move for him and our family.

I'm sure lots more has happened in the last year, but those are the biggies!  Now to write a post about my sweet, new baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment





About the Howard's

My photo
Fort Campbell, Kentucky
My name is Allison Howard. I have been married to my best friend Chris for over 3 years now. And on April 1, 2008, our sweet little Kiley came along. She is our pride and joy and she is also a little crazy! We are an ARMY family. We were stationed at Fort Bragg, NC but it February 2010 we were sent to Fort Campbell, KY. Chris is currently in Afghanistan with the 101st Airborne and we miss him dearly. There is no real purpose to this blog. Just to let our friends and family keep up to date with what we are up to!

MilitarySpouseBlogs

Followers

Designed By:


Elements by Kelli Vander Veen