Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I'm the worst blogger ever..


Well since my last blog post, we have moved to and back from California.  We moved to Monterey, California so that Chris could attend the Defense Language Institute. (DLI).  He changed his job from infantry to linguist.  He learned Indonesian and has done very well with it!  He has impressed me so much!  We knew we would only be there a short time as the school was about 12 months long, with the last 4 spent in Texas.  We chose to go ahead and come back to Alabama while Chris completes those last few so that Kiley could start KINDERGARTEN and not have to go to 3 different schools in one year.

We were extremely excited to get to Monterey.  I had at that point never been anywhere!  Lol.  It didn't quite meet up to expectations but it was definitely an experience.  I wish that I would have blogged while there, but you see how that went.  So I will simply promise to keep up with the blog now in this new chapter.  That, and show you some pics from our time there!..
Chris and I in Pebble Beach.
  
That is a whale!
Hiking in Hollister, Ca.
 
 
Chris and Kiley at The Fisherman's Wharf.

No comments:

Post a Comment





About the Howard's

My photo
Fort Campbell, Kentucky
My name is Allison Howard. I have been married to my best friend Chris for over 3 years now. And on April 1, 2008, our sweet little Kiley came along. She is our pride and joy and she is also a little crazy! We are an ARMY family. We were stationed at Fort Bragg, NC but it February 2010 we were sent to Fort Campbell, KY. Chris is currently in Afghanistan with the 101st Airborne and we miss him dearly. There is no real purpose to this blog. Just to let our friends and family keep up to date with what we are up to!

MilitarySpouseBlogs

Followers

Designed By:


Elements by Kelli Vander Veen