Friday, December 10, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Well the countdown is on and there are only 15 days until Christmas.  I can't believe it is already here.  I wouldn't say that I am completely in the spirit just yet, but I am getting there.  Kiley is super excited and wants to open the presents that are already under the tree very badly.  My mom told her that she can't open them until Christmas.  So everyday she starts off her morning saying "it's Christmas!".  So then we had to explain the the difference between Christmas TIME and Christmas DAY!  So now she says "it's Christmas" in a happy voice and then "time.." in a bummed out tone.  She is so silly.  We wish so bad that Chris could be home with us for the Holidays but such is the job I suppose.  Kiley and I got him a Christmas box together so that he could have something to open to.  She tried to fit herself into it.  
Kiley's list is hard to follow.  She doesn't even know where to start with all the things she wants.  She wants it all!!  She loves all things girly.  Make-up, princesses, everything.  So.. Santa has already finished with Kiley's gifts. Some of them are..  

 
There is lots more, these are just the ones at the top of my head right now.  I think she will love them.  I can't wait to play with that dollhouse!  Merry Christmas!


3 comments:

  1. Your blog looks nice. I like your tree! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ginger! It was yours that inspired me to do one. I'm still figuring it out. How did you do your beautiful header??

    ReplyDelete
  3. "She tried to fit herself in Chris' box", aww that's so cute!

    ReplyDelete





About the Howard's

My photo
Fort Campbell, Kentucky
My name is Allison Howard. I have been married to my best friend Chris for over 3 years now. And on April 1, 2008, our sweet little Kiley came along. She is our pride and joy and she is also a little crazy! We are an ARMY family. We were stationed at Fort Bragg, NC but it February 2010 we were sent to Fort Campbell, KY. Chris is currently in Afghanistan with the 101st Airborne and we miss him dearly. There is no real purpose to this blog. Just to let our friends and family keep up to date with what we are up to!

MilitarySpouseBlogs

Followers

Designed By:


Elements by Kelli Vander Veen