Wednesday, March 23, 2011

30 Day Military Challenge: Day 12

Day 12 – post a picture of a book you are reading/have 
read b/c of your s/o being in the military and tell how it has helped you.
The show Army Wives is based on this book
I don't know that this book really helped me in any way.  But, I did read it because my husband is in the Army.  I read it the first time when we were stationed at Fort Bragg.  The book is a true story that is also based on Fort Bragg.  It is a very interesting read.  But be careful if you are an "Army Wives" fan because it does give some spoilers.  :)

2 comments:

  1. What unit is your hubs in? Mine is in Ft. Campbell too and he is also currently deployed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is in 4th brigade. 2-506 Infantry, how about you??

    ReplyDelete





About the Howard's

My photo
Fort Campbell, Kentucky
My name is Allison Howard. I have been married to my best friend Chris for over 3 years now. And on April 1, 2008, our sweet little Kiley came along. She is our pride and joy and she is also a little crazy! We are an ARMY family. We were stationed at Fort Bragg, NC but it February 2010 we were sent to Fort Campbell, KY. Chris is currently in Afghanistan with the 101st Airborne and we miss him dearly. There is no real purpose to this blog. Just to let our friends and family keep up to date with what we are up to!

MilitarySpouseBlogs

Followers

Designed By:


Elements by Kelli Vander Veen