Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Here comes the R&R craze

Well now that we only have a little less then two weeks until Chris gets here, I am starting to stress.  Not about him coming, but about trying to get everything ready for him coming!  I am sure he couldn't care less about all the things that I have to make perfect.  Like the house has to be spotless, I need to have our cars detailed, all of his clothes clean and folded.  And on top of the normal tasks to prepare, I am also having Kiley's 3rd birthday party about two days after he is supposed to arrive.  And the day after that we are going to the beach for a week.  So really, its R&R/birthday party planning/pre-vacation jitters all rolled into one!  On the other hand, I was hoping that all the tasks would make the time speed up, but that really hasn't happened either.  The days are still dragging by.  It will be here soon though, and we can't wait!  Enjoy your Tuesday everyone, we have lots to do!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment





About the Howard's

My photo
Fort Campbell, Kentucky
My name is Allison Howard. I have been married to my best friend Chris for over 3 years now. And on April 1, 2008, our sweet little Kiley came along. She is our pride and joy and she is also a little crazy! We are an ARMY family. We were stationed at Fort Bragg, NC but it February 2010 we were sent to Fort Campbell, KY. Chris is currently in Afghanistan with the 101st Airborne and we miss him dearly. There is no real purpose to this blog. Just to let our friends and family keep up to date with what we are up to!

MilitarySpouseBlogs

Followers

Designed By:


Elements by Kelli Vander Veen