Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The big 3!!

Miss Kiley is just a few short days away from turning 3 years old.  I still have no idea how this happened.  This is the first year that she cared enough to choose the theme of her party!!  And what did she choose??..
A Cinderella birthday party!
Cinderella it is!  This was not a surprising choice as Kiley is her biggest fan.  I love the fact that I have a girly girl! She is so excited about this party and is talking about it every day!!

Kiley's best present that she will be getting this year is her daddy!!  Chris specifically chose this date to come home for his leave so that he could be here for her birthday.  So sweet.  We can't wait to all celebrate another year together!  Yay.  There is so much exciting stuff coming up.

  
April 1, 2008
April 1, 2009

April 1, 2010
So glad that we will have another family picture from this April 1st.  We have been so blessed with our sweet girl!  Can't believe its been 3 years.  Maybe it's time for another one soon..  Maybe?  :)




2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I am so glad he will be able to share her birthday with her. That will be special. We love Cinderella too! Lillian was 3 1/2 by the time Thomas was born. I love their age difference. She is independent enough for me to know if I had to nurse, feed a bottle, or change a diaper I knew she was fine. And they still play together and she is a big help with little things getting the diaper and making sure we don't lose his shoes! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have some pretty sweet girls. Little ladies! I know it's about time to have #2. I have always said that I don't want them to be too far apart in age. I think I have just been pretending that Kiley is younger then she actually is. These 3 years have flown by!! :)

    ReplyDelete





About the Howard's

My photo
Fort Campbell, Kentucky
My name is Allison Howard. I have been married to my best friend Chris for over 3 years now. And on April 1, 2008, our sweet little Kiley came along. She is our pride and joy and she is also a little crazy! We are an ARMY family. We were stationed at Fort Bragg, NC but it February 2010 we were sent to Fort Campbell, KY. Chris is currently in Afghanistan with the 101st Airborne and we miss him dearly. There is no real purpose to this blog. Just to let our friends and family keep up to date with what we are up to!

MilitarySpouseBlogs

Followers

Designed By:


Elements by Kelli Vander Veen